Meme about Me
Natalie tagged Malka
3 Things That Scare Me
• Sometimes a big, sudden noise. But that’s about it right now…
3 People That Make Me Laugh
• Quincy (he’s not a people, but he’s still funny. VERY funny.)
3 Things I Love
• My mommies.
• My bak-buks (Bottles).
• Scratching my ears!
Things I Hate
• When Eemah leaves the room after I’ve spotted her (I hate that!).
• When Quincy won’t let me grab his fur.
• When my mommies leave me at daycare (although I have been known to stop crying moments after they leave).
3 Things I Don’t Understand
• Where DO my mommies go when they leave me at daycare?
• And why Can’t I go with them?
• And why does Quincy run away when I reach out to pull his fur?
3 Things On My Desk/Table (or my highchair)
• Fisher Price tray attachment play thingy that makes noise and is so much fun!
• My messy fingers.
• My water bak-buk.
3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
• Talking in my sleep.
• Pushing through tooth #4.
3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
• Celebrate my 100th birthday in 2105.
• Crawl fast enough to catch Quincy and pull his fur.
3 Things I Can Do
• Stand while leaning on something, and my mommies behind me *just in case*.
• Talk your ear off.
• Laugh with abandon.
3 Ways to Describe My Personality
• Happy, giggly DIVA!
• Drama Queen!
• High Maintenance!
3 Things I Can’t Do
• Eat finger foods (because my Mommy won’t let me).
• Tilt my bottle (although I can hold it really well. The gosh darn milk just won’t come out!).
3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
• My lengthy soliloquies; I have SO much to say!
• My Mommies singing to me.
• My ABC spin ball from leap frog.
3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
• My ear piercing scream.
• Eemah saying NO.
• My coughing when I’ve aspirated liquid (milk, water, drool).
3 Absolute Favorite Foods
• Fruit (any and all).
3 Things I’d Like to Learn
• How to crawl.
• How to get what I want when I want it (instead of when my mommies say I can have it).
• How to get Quincy so I can pull his fur.
3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
3 Shows I Watched as a Kid (wait a minute–I’m not a kid anymore?)
• Access Hollywood.
• Fiddler on the Roof.
• OY Baby.
3 Babies we will tag:
5 thoughts on “Tagged!”
Glad OyBaby is a hit in your household!
Oohh… I must read the oybaby link. Because, you know, I’m weird.
She loves having her ears scratched! So cute!
I LOVE Oy Baby!!!! The songs are super catchy. Hey…I didn’t know you knew the people who make it. Neato! My mom got it for us at the JCC. 🙂
sooooo cute. Will be doing this tonight when little miss ME will allow it hehe.
This is adorable! (hope you dont mind that I borrowed it for my mother’s group…too cute to pass up!) I love checking in on you Narda & Malka from time to time and seeing how happy you all are! Hopefully you’ll get down this way sometime..I’m a much more confident mommy now!