As many of you know, I work as the Administrator for a Synagogue in Riverdale.
We are a mere 6, as in SIX weeks out from the High Holy Days, and as most folks are admist the “lazy days of summer,” I am in the midst of administrative insanity.
So yes, I’ve been a wee lazy and have been letting my tweets suffice for blog posts. Please forgive me.
I have a few blog posts brewing in my keppe, so here’s a few highlights of what will come as soon as I have some free time.
- Malka’s develomental explosions-she’s having pretend phone conversations with her friends, and she even signed our homestudy documents!
- On being back in pool – “second child” syndrome has already set in. The first go-around, we called Nicole every other day with questions, or to find out about updates – this time around, I just had to take a moment to remember that “oh yeah, we’re back in pool, and could receive a call ANY.MINUTE!”
- Wishing I had an administrative assistant.
- Body Image. ’nuff said.
- Getting to “play HGTV” with the office swap.
- Thinking about painting our bedroom again.
- My Quilty progress
- Speaking of quilty progress, did I mention that 2 good friends and one of my bestest friends ever are all giving birth within mere weeks of one another? ACK! AND the Chagim are coming, AND we’re swapping offices. All I can say is, thankfully, 2 out of 3 are Jewish, and I can wait on mailing 2 of the 3 gifties. 😉
So there’s a lot going on, and as the clock counts down towards the “Chagim,” the High Holy Days, my time will become less and less free. Things should perk up again, however after October 21st. I promise. SO for now, please forgive the “tweets,” and I’ll try to sneka in some good posts in the interim.